Sunday, August 29, 2010

Visiting with the Skousens

I forgot to add to my post about Aspen Grove that we stopped to see the Kim and Dan Skousen and Co. when we were in Utah. I love the Skousens so much, and have missed them so since they moved in December. The Skousens are incredible people. They were actually loading up a moving van when we stopped by. They are moving to Florida. That is much too far away if you ask me! It was so fun to spend a few minutes with them again. I hope things are well for them in Florida.
I think Adam has passed up Ava in size.

Woot! The Emmas are together again!
Brayden and Nathan
Kim is such an amazing person.

2 comments:

Aunt Daisy said...

Kim is an amazing person, so raw you! How wonderful you got to see them. I really liked seeing the Emmas together!

Kim said...

We loved to see you too! I wish that it wasn't going to be so long until we can see you again. Maybe Christmas?

But, I have to say, you HAVE to post something new on your blog, because I'm so embarassed to see myself when I check your blog! :)

Happy Friday!