Thursday, July 3, 2008

Brayden and Emma's Birthday Party!





Since Christmas, Brayden and Emma have been asking how many days until their birthdays (Brayden actually got really good at counting backwards).  Their birthdays are only a day apart and so we decided to throw them a "Star Wars and Starlets" birthday celebration!  We had a water party with balloon lightsabers and a Darth Vader helmet for boys, and feather boas and star-shaped sunglasses for the girls.  My friend Alison helped me make an invitation, and my friend Kerri made a two awesome signs as well as let me borrow her super fun waterslide.  We had pizza and cake and ice cream.  Except for the chaos that ensued during the gift opening, I think it was hit.  It wouldn't have been the same without the kindness and generosity of my talented friends!  

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Mandy,
That was such a cute party. I can't believe all the work you did. You're awesome! That looked so fun. I'm only sad that I couldn't come. Kendall would have LOVED it. You're so creative! I'm glad to see you back bloggin'.

stephschmidt said...

I love the birthday(s) party! How fun! I'm so impressed how you made the party such fun for both girls and boys. And I thought the hair cutting story was hilarious. You gotta love the kids :) They're so cute!