Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bringing Back the Mullet



A few weeks ago while I was in the shower, my darling Emma decided to give herself a little haircut.  She came to me with a huge smile on her face and said, "Mom, look at my hair."  And then I noticed the scissors in her hands.  And then I noticed she now had bangs.  I kind of freaked out and she ran off sobbing.  I think she really thought she had done a good thing.  On closer inspection, I discovered she had cut her hair really short on one side of her head, creating a sort of "mullet" effect.  UGH!  Just when I thought I had cleaned up all the hair, I would feel a lock become tangled in my toes walking around the house.  We took her to the hairdresser to even things out a bit.  Good thing she is cute enough she can even pull off a mullet!  

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh, that's hilarious. I think almost every child does that once in their life. Emma could pull off a mullet! She's so cute.

Andrew&Harmony said...

So funny, hadn't heard this story. Mullet's rock.

Marcia said...

That's funny! She is such a cutie!