Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our View

One of my favorite things about our new home is the view. We took these photos from our deck. July is "Monsoon Season" in Tucson. They make a huge deal on the news of a few sprinkles - we've yet to see the downpours we've heard about - but what I love is the fireworks show that comes with it.






Although there are quite a few houses and stores between us and the mountains, we really cannot see anything but the beautiful landscape. It feels so private and peaceful. We hear coyote howls at night, and often have rabbits, lizards, and roadrunners in our yard.

This is another view from our deck. There are a lot of these Saguaro Cacti in our area. They are a bit alien-esque to me, especially in the barren desert landscape, but I am beginning to see their beauty.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

So Pretty! I can't wait to see it in person.