Thursday, July 8, 2010

Things I should have blogged.

Things I should have blogged....

Finding out I was pregnant (morning sickness is the reason I stopped blogging in the first place)
Halloween 08
Thanksgiving 08
Christmas 08
Finding out I was having a girl
Pregnancy complications
Getting ready for baby
Having Ava
Ava's NICU stay
Ava's blessing
Family visits to see Ava
Brayden's 6th and Emma's 4th birthdays
Trip to St. George, Utah
Halloween 09
Thanksgiving 09
Christmas 09
All of Ava's adorable milestones
Saying goodbye to friends
Finding out that we are moving
and much, much more.

Well, it has been nearly two years since I last blogged. I actually have a quiet moment because, ironically, Brayden and Emma are sick. They have the stomach flu and have passed out in front of the TV, and Ava is having her FIRST nap of the day, at 5 pm. I am sitting in my new home in Tucson, AZ thinking about all the blessing the last two years have brought. We had a few trials as well, but mostly tremendous blessings. Before we left Chico, I "vowed" that I would start up my blog after I moved to keep everyone up on my Arizona life, so here goes nothing.

I am now publishing a few posts that I wrote a long time ago. I was embarrassed to be so behind on my blog that I never published them at the time.







5 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you're updating your blog! I miss you and your family!!

Alicia said...

Hooray!! I can't wait to read and see lots and lots of pictures!! Miss you!

Alison Woods said...

Yeah! Glad to see you back in the blogging world! Keep on posting!

Aunt Daisy said...

I'm so glad I checked one more time! can't wait to see more pictures of the kids, and you too!

Angelee said...

you are so funny. I miss you around here, but I love to see pictures. I want to see pictures of your house. I'm glad you're blogging again.